Monday, October 19, 2009

Weekend with Mr. Wheeler

This weekend's wrap up is brought to you by Landry!


This weekend a very good friend of my parents came to stay with us. I love when people come to stay with us. Mr. Wheeler was one of my parents teachers when they were seniors in high school. He wasn't much older than them, so they became friends with him and his wife, Mandy. From what my mom tells me, they have been very good to my mom and dad over the years.

I had such a good time playing with him. He has 4 kids, so he was really good with me. He even got down on the floor and tried to wrestle with me. I told him that I was a lady and that ladies don't wrestle!


Then, he and my dad went here on Saturday


While my mom and I went here

I love shopping with my mom. We even got to have a girls lunch together. She told me it would be the first of many shopping trips and lunches.

I was sad to see Mr. Wheeler go home. I slept for 3 and a half hours Sunday afternoon because I was so tired.


Hope you all had a great weekend as well.

1 comment:

Mix and Match Mama said...

I LOVE THAT FIRST PICTURE!!! She looks so grown-up in that picture!