Wednesday, December 26, 2007

On the Fourth Day of Christmas... Part Two






After Tim and I did our own little thing, we packed up some more gifts and headed to Keller to see Tim's dad's side of the family. Jack loved his Old MacDonald that we got him. Mama loved the crocs! She wore them for the rest of the day.

After that we headed over to my parents house to do our little family Christmas. We always have such a great time with them. My dad always gives my sister and I a "daddy daughter gift", and this year he surprised us with a purse for Dani, and a pearl necklace for me! I have always wanted real pearls, and this was a huge surprise! After we were done, Angel decided to go in the pile of wrapping paper and play!!! Thank you everyone for a great Christmas once again!!!

No comments: