Thursday, July 17, 2008

Big News!

Yes, it's that news! Tim and I will be welcoming baby Smith on February 13th. We are so excited. I want to thank all of you who have been praying for us. This year has been such a rollar coaster for Tim and I. It's funny how God shines through during your pain. He has shown Tim and I much patience thus far. Here are a few pictures we have taken so far.

This is the pregnancy test:


This is me at 5 weeks:


This is me at 10 weeks:


This is the lil peanut (we got to hear the heartbeat too!):


When we told our parents, we decided we wanted to make it fun. We found a "World's Greatest Grandpa" tee for Mike, and I made a "World's Greatest Pop" tee for my dad.

Mike's Tee:


My Dad's Tee:


We are excited and anticipating this next step in our lives!

4 comments:

Blaire said...

I'm so excited for you!!! CONGRATS KARA AND TIM!!!!! :) Keep us updated on baby Smith!!!

Mix and Match Mama said...

We are so excited for you! My baby is already ready to meet its best friend. We love you guys so much!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!

katy said...

aww, kara! I'm so happy! I hope these few first weeks go wonderfully easy for you. Keep us updated!!!! woohoo!