Monday, February 4, 2013

Landry is 4!


Dear Landry-
Today as I sit here pondering the last four years, I can't help but smile.
I had no clue then what you would be like or how much
my heart would grow just having you in my life.
Ever since I was a little girl, I wanted to be a mommy.
I imagined what my child would look like and I always thought if
I had a little girl, she would grow up to be my best friend. 
Last week you asked me if I could be 4 also, that way we could be friends.
That melts this mom's heart so much.
I can't wait to see what this next year brings you.
You have done so much changing over the last few months.
You are pretty self sufficient and you are such a big helper.
My life changed the day you were born.
I cannot imagine my world without you.
Thank you for making me a momma
and for loving me.
Happy Birthday!
I love you MTA.
-Momma

2 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Happy Birthday sweet Landry! We love you!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TUTU!
MiMi and Pop Love You!
Pood you are such a good writer and share such sweet thoughts about TuTu.