Thursday, February 14, 2008

Shay and Andrew are going to be parents!!!









Let me tell you a story about two girls named Shay and Kara. It all started in high school when I made the drill team. I was so excited to be a part of something like this, and one of the first people I got to know was Shay. She was always happy and made me smile when I was having a bad day. Then, when I started dating Tim, she was dating his best friend, and it was inevitable that we would wind up becoming friends. Little did I know that our friendship would carry us through high school, college, being bridesmaids for each other and now marriage and babies. Shay is the most dependable person I know and she lifts me up on my crappy days. She has always been there for me, and I cannot imagine my life without her. When she got married to Andrew, I had been praying for him since high school, and when she married him, I knew he was the right one for her. God is so amazing, and he allowed Tim and Andrew to become friends as well. They have the best time together, and it lets Shay and I get together and have our wonderful talks. We could talk for hours if the boys would let us. I have been wanting so bad for Shay to be a mom, and now our prayers are being answered. God is giving her the child she has always wanted. I am so ecstatic for them, and I know God will continue to grow with them and their child.

No comments: