Monday, May 5, 2008

My Weekend

This weekend was fun-filled with family, friends and food! Saturday, my mom and I ventured out to Clyde, TX to see my aunt and her family. I have blogged about Clyde before, and my mom and I look forward to going here at this time every year. They have a city wide garage sale, and sometimes you can find some treasures, and other times you may find some duds! We had so much fun laughing at what some consider a treasure! Saturday night, I met up with one of my oldest friends from church. We grew up in the same church together and became very close friends. Her and her sweet husband and adorable son came to meet me for dinner and we had a blast catching up and reminiscing about old times. I am so glad we got to see each other again. Thank you Katy, for such good memories, I hope to see you again real soon.

1 comment:

katy said...

it was fantastic to see you and your family, too!! we should make it a tradition. :)