Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Fun Facts About Me!

Shay has tagged me once more! Here are some fun facts you may not of known...

4 jobs I have had in my life
1. Sonic Car Hop (don't knock it, I made bank!)
2. Receptionist
3. Victoria's Secret Associate
4. Southwest Airlines Coordinator

4 movies I have watched more than once
1. Troop Beverly Hills
2. Waitress
3. Can't Buy Me Love
4. Christmas Vacation

4 Places I have lived
1. Oklahoma City, OK
2. Irving (also known as the crooked I)
3. Flower Mound, TX
4. Bedford, TX

4 TV shows I watch
1. American Idol
2. CSI
3. Medium
4. Grey's Anatomy

4 Places I have been
1. Bahamas
2. Niagara Falls
3. Los Angelas
4. Canada

4 of my favorite foods
1. My mom's mac and cheese
2. Chicken Caeser Pasta Salad
3. Pizza
4. Chips and Salsa

4 Places I would like to visit
1. Hawaii
2. Tuscany
3. Australia
4. Paris

4 Things I am looking forward to in the coming year
1. The Shull baby being born
2. Getting pregnant (keep your fingers crossed!)
3. Turning 27, which is 3 years closer to 30!!! (OK, so I am dreading this more than looking forward to!!)
4. Vacationing with my whole family

4 Bloggers I am tagging
1. Katy
2. Hil
3. Blaire
I only blog with a few people, so forgive me!!!

No comments: