Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Weekend in Clyde






Tim and I got the chance to go spend the weekend with my aunt, uncle and 2 cousins. They live in a town of about 3000, called Clyde. It's the sweetest little town you have ever seen. We had a great time seeing them and getting to love on my cousins that I never get to see. Chase and Brett are very special to me. I was older when they were born, so I was their first babysitter. We went to the zoo Saturday, it may not be the Fort Worth Zoo (which is my favorite), but it was fun. Thank you Clyde and Clower family for showing us a good time.

1 comment:

katy said...

ok, SERIOUSLY!!? You were in the big country... much less ABILENE at the zoo and didn't CALL ME??? you must vow to me that next time you come visit family, you are going to have dinner or lunch or coffee or something with us. :)