Friday, April 18, 2008

I've been tagged by Shay

So, I am supposed to write 7 things you may not know about me, so here goes...

1. I have OCD tendencies. Every morning before I leave, I check to make sure there is nothing plugged in and that all the doors are closed like 10 times. I also have this weird thing where if I do one thing with one of my hands, I have to do the same thing with the other.

2. I won't walk on cracks in the sidewalk. When Tim and I take Angel for walks, I will always make an effort to step over the crack. I think this stems from that childhood rhyme "Step on a crack, break your mothers back", I got your back mom!

3. I absolutely cannot sleep in pants, even in the winter. If I start out in pants, they usually end up on the floor. I also cannot sleep in socks, it makes me feel closed in for some reason.

4. I love baths. When I take a bath, it will be for sometimes up to an hour. My mom still does this, and I got it from her. Tim knows to not talk or disrupt me during bath time.

5. I cannot cut meat. I grew up with my mom or dad doing it, and never really learned how. Tim has taken that job over now, and just knows that if I order meat at a restaurant, he will have to lean over and cut it. If he doesn't, he might get an elbow in the eye.

6. My absolute favorite snack in the world is cheddar goldfish. I am obsessed with them, and have been for years. There is always a Sam's size box in our house. I don't know why, but sometimes they give me giddyness. I even sing the song to Angel when we are sharing them. "I love fishes, cause their so delicious, gone goldfishin".

7. I absolutely cannot be touching anything or anyone while I am sleeping. I am not a cuddler. Tim and Angel know to stay away from me at night. Even if I'm in a deep sleep and Tim's hand will land on me, I will wake up and move away from it. I am the lightest sleeper, so this happens quite frequently. Also, I have to sleep with earplugs. Any little thing will wake me up.

I tag Hil and Katy.

No comments: