Monday, August 11, 2008

Florida Florida Florida

We're baaaaack!!! We had such a great time and I have so much to share. My parents rented a 15 passenger van, and my sister, her boyfriend, Bobby, my parents and I, plus our two dogs drove to Cape San Blas. Tim flew out Wednesday to spend a few days with us. The ride there was so much fun. My sister and I had a blast reminiscing with my mom. Here are a few pictures from Angel and Maddy in the van.



We decided since the dogs would be in the ocean a lot, we would have them wear life jackets. They did great in them.


On Wednesday my mom and dad decided they wanted to go snorkling. I am afraid of the ocean, so I opted out, but I went with them to take pictures and ended up having a great time. My uncle, Aunt and Jacob and Stephanie decided to go as well.





The main reason we went on this trip was to celebrate my grandparents 50th Wedding Anniversary. We took them to Captain Anderson's seafood restaurant. Back in 1972 they went there as a family for the first time, so we thought it would be neat to take them there again. Congrats Grammy and Grandaddy, here's to 50 more!!!






We were lucky enough to stay in a house right on the beach. My mom and I would come out early in the morning and sit on the balcony. That is my favorite time of the day at the ocean is the mornings.

As I said, we traveled with my dad's side of the family and we got to spend some great time with them. They brought their dog Lucky, and my girl had a little crush!




As our gift to Grammy and Grandaddy we decided we would take family pictures on the beach. We hired someone to do them, so when I get the disc I will be sure to share.
Here are just some random pictures I took of the week.




Here is my girl in the middle of the week.

That about wraps it up, like I said, we had a fantastic time and would definitely recommend this beach to anyone!

2 comments:

Amber Massey said...

It seems like you guys had a BLASTY blast! Love the pics! Hope you are well, you look beautiful! Being Preggo fits you perfectly :)

katy said...

what fun! you look adorable and i think renting a huge van is a perfect memory as a family. oh, and your grandparents look EXACTLY the same! happy anniversary to them!