Sunday, August 24, 2008

Weekend O' Fun

This weekend we were super busy.

Friday night we took Angel out to my parents and had dinner with them at Patrizio. One of my favorites. Then we walked around the shopping center and mom and I did some baby clothes browsing. I've decided I do not want to buy anything till we find out the sex, so I had to resist. I cannot wait to find out if I will be buying


or




Saturday we had a busy day. We went to the reception of Nick and Megan Cornwell. Tim and Nick have known each other since the 2nd grade. Him and his new bride Megan, got married in Maine, so they had a reception here for those of us who could not attend. It was so good seeing Nick, and I adore his new wife. Saturday evening we had a wedding. One of the guys Tim works with, B.J. got married to his wonderful bride, Brit. Their wedding was so nice and the wedding cake was yummo! Shay, you would of been grubbin with me!



Sunday we had church, then a great lunch at another favorite restaurant, Alfredo's. We ate with my whole family and had a great time. Then mom, Dani and I went to look at a crib. I've just started trying to figure out what I want to do with the nursery, and it is a little overwhelming.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

1 comment:

katy said...

how fun! don't get overwhelmed yet... you still have a ways to go. there will be plenty of time to get everything beautiful for him/her! i'm still so excited for you!