Friday, March 6, 2009

1 Month Old


Yes, I am a few days behind on this, but Landry turned 1 month on the 4th. I cannot believe my baby is a month old already! Where does the time go? Here are a few things I have learned about Landry over the past month.

1. She does not like to wait for her bottle to warm up, when she is hungry, she is hungry!
2. She is a good morning napper and a good afternoon napper, but after 4 don't even try to put her down!
3. She likes to hold my finger while she is eating. It is the sweetest thing, and I know it is special because she only does it with me.
4. She loves to look at Angel. She will just stare at her like she really knows what is going on.
5. She loves to be outside. We go for walks and she usually stays awake to look around.

2 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

I just love her so much!

Sara said...

Ooh, congrats on your sweet, sweet Landry! She is simply beautiful and I am so happy for you! I hope everything is going well and you're adjusting to life as a momma...it certainly looks like it!