Saturday, April 4, 2009
2 Months Old
Today my baby turns 2 months old! She is changing from day to day. When I look back at the pictures from her first week, it is amazing to see how much she has changed. She is really starting to fill out and get a little personality. Here are 5 new things about her this month.
1. She is a mini Tim. I love that she looks just like him. Not only does she look like him, but she has his demeanor. She is really laid back and easy going.
2. She has the cutest cheeks. It looks like she is storing nuts for the winter in them.
3. She only likes to sleep in her crib at night. If you try to put her in it when there is daylight, she screams. She loves her swing and her bouncy seat for her daytime naps.
4. She is finally getting her hair back on top. For a while we called her Dr. Phil! It is going to be dark. I was hoping for a blondie, but alas, she will probably be a brunette.
5. She has started sucking her thumb. She spits out a pacifier, so we gave up on those. When she is done with her bottle, and trying to go to sleep, she puts that thumb automatically in her mouth.
at 3:47 PM