Thursday, April 23, 2009

Todd Gaston

When Tim and I started dating, I was going to a great church that I had grown up in and I had known everyone for my whole life. Needless to say, I wasn't really wanting to step out of my comfort zone and try a new church. For those that know me, I like my comfort zone, it is cozy there. I decided I would just go with him on Wednesday nights. Shay went there too, so I was excited to go and hear what her and all my friends were talking about. The first time I heard Todd speak, I was hooked. He was so good with the kids and knew exactly what to say to them. I started going just on Wednesdays and then eventually Sundays and joined the church. Tim and Todd had a great relationship and friendship, and when it came time for Tim and I to get married, we knew exactly who we wanted to marry us. Todd has been a wonderful friend to both of us, and when he moved to Virginia a few years back, it was hard on Tim. He came into town for a few days this week and stayed with us. We were so excited for him to meet Landry. We had a great time and went to dinner with Hil, Brady, Robbie, Melissa and Austin.

Thanks Todd for being such a good friend and leader to us!







Landry talking to Brady Boozer


"All this entertaining makes me sleepy"

No comments: