Monday, May 4, 2009

3 Months Old


Today Landry turns 3 months. I know I say it every month, but having a baby makes the time fly! She is really starting to get a personality. Here are the 5 things we have discovered about her this month:

1. She giggled for the first time the other day. I went to pick her up from Jenn's house and when I got down on the floor to kiss her, she gave me a loud giggle! It just warms my heart.

2. She is finally starting to look somewhat like me. From day one, all I have heard is how much she favors Tim, but now people are starting to tell me that she favors me. Not that I mind her looking like her daddy, but it's nice to know I had a hand in making her! I did carry her for 9 months after all!

3. She is finally starting to sleep through the night more often. We can go about 6 good hours. 6 is better than 2 though!

4. She loves bath time. In fact, I'm working on a post of her bath times. She loves sitting in the water and getting the wash rag on her with soap.

5. She is so observant. She can sit and stare at something for a while. She is really starting to focus on you talking and watching people walk by.

1 comment:

Love, Dani said...

I am so lucky to have a fabulous niece like her. I can't wait to experience the next 3 months with her.