Thursday, May 28, 2009

Crazy Eights!

Amber tagged me!

8 things to look forward to:
1. Enjoying all the things that come with being a Mommy
2. Our Disneyworld trip with my family in August
3. Taking new pictures for my parents for their 30th Anniversary
4. Celebrating my dad's 50th Birthday (I think it is neat that he and Landry will be 50 years apart)
5. Taking my girl swimming all summer long
6. Our zoo trips with the Shull girls
7. Dedicating Landry this Sunday at church
8. Introducing Landry to all my family at the reunion in a few weeks

8 things I did yesterday:
1. Worked
2. My parents brought Landry to me at work so I could show her off to all my friends and coworkers
3. Got a free Arby's sandwich just for buying a drink!
4. Cooked Tim and I steak and mashed potatoes for dinner
5. Played with Landry in the Exersaucer
6. Watched my DVR'd Tori and Dean show
7. Organized Landry's closet and toy box that I made her
8. Watched my daughter pee all over herself as my back was turned getting her another diaper (the joys of motherhood!)

8 things I wish I could do:
1. Take a cruise with the hubby
2. Keep Landry this age forever (I copied yours Shay)
3. Work from home
4. Make more money
5. Workout more
6. Spend more time with my sister
7. Get a maid to clean the house (see number 4)
8. See Wicked in New York on Broadway

8 shows I watch:
1. The Hills
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. General Hospital
4. Tori and Dean
5. Big Brother
6. American Idol
7. Friends
8. Friday Night Lights

People to tag:
1. Katy
2. Hilary
3. Melissa
4. Dani
5. Blaire
6. Sara

No comments: