Monday, April 19, 2010

Spring Cleaning

In my blogging absence, the Smith family has had some exciting stuff happening! Here is a rundown of what you have have missed:
1.Tim had knee surgery last week. He dislocated his kneecap and had to have some stuff done to it in order to function properly! Needless to say, he has been hobbling around for a week now. I affectionately tell him it is like having two children. He is so helpless. Poor guy. He is so ready to be able to walk and drive again.


2.Tim and I went out for our 4 year anniversary. It was so nice to eat out together without someone constantly pulling on me or taking my food off my plate and having some adult conversation. I love going to dinner with just him and I sometimes.

3.Landry, my mom, Dani and I went out for a girls dinner. We went to one of our favorite restaurants, Cheesecake Factory. I love being so close to my mom and sister. We have such a good time together. Landry has discovered Aunt Dani's I Phone and loves the games!



4.Landry learned how to play peek-a-boo. All you have to say is "where's Landry?", and she automatically will put her hands over her eyes.


5.I purged my linen closet. I have been wanting to do this for a while. I love how organized it is now and how accessible I made it. It went from drab...

to fab!

6.We celebrated Debbie and Stephanie's birthdays. We had them over to the house and cooked fajitas and I made a chocolate cake with butter cream frosting. Yum-Yum!

7.We learned that Angel loves goldfish as much as Landry does. Unfortunately, Landry also learned this and now thinks it is the funniest thing to feed them to her.

1 comment:

Love, Dani said...

What a bratty child Angel is! She is sticking her tougne out at you in that picture with her and Tim on the couch. LOL! I love that pic of L and Mom. She sure is the best Mimi!