Monday, September 20, 2010

Our Weekend as told by Landry

Hey ya'll, it's Landry here.  My mommy let me write up my own blog post about all the fun we had this weekend.  On Friday night, we went to dinner with my Grandma and Grandpa at one of our favorite restaurants, Posado's.  Mommy always lets me get an ice cream cone after dinner and I love them!
Saturday, mommy and I got to see our best friends, Shay and Kensington at Kensington's 2nd Birthday party!  

Kensington let me play in her play room and I got to explore with a lot of new toys.  I think mommy was writing a few of them down for Christmas gifts!
Saturday night, I helped cheer on Daddy's favorite team and they won!  
On Sunday morning, I went to church and then went to lunch with Brady Boozer.  Mommy seems to think I have a little crush on him because I am always staring at him and trying to hold his hand!  This was how I looked on the way home from lunch
Sunday night, we did one of my favorite things, the grocery store.  I used to hate going, until my mommy discovered this car there and now I won't get out when we leave!
I hope you all had a great weekend as well! 

No comments: