Sunday, February 6, 2011

Landry's Pancakes and Pajamas Party

For Landry's Birthday party, I wanted to do something fun and different. 
As I was searching the internet, I came across the cutest idea of a pancakes and pajamas party. 
I loved the idea of doing something in the morning and having the kids come in their cutest pajamas.  Wouldn't you know it, we have had the craziest week! 
A blizzard blew through our town and made it hard for our guests to get here. 
We did the best we could with what we had though, and ended up having a great party! 

For decorations, I went pretty low key and just made a banner, door sign and some tissue paper pom-poms
Since we were doing breakfast, I didn't want to do a big cake or anything, so instead, I made one of those big cupcakes.  It turned out to be just enough for those wanting something sweet.
For the Birthday girl, I found the cutest cupcake pajamas
Landry greeting Charley
Landry and Brady eating their yummy pancakes and bacon
I just love this little cutie in her ladybug pajamas!
Landry and the Boozer kiddos
3 of my favorite women!
Opening some of her presents. 
 She got some good stuff. 
Lots of cute clothes, some new tennis shoes, her new bedding, and a kitchen!
Singing Happy Birthday         
I think all in all it was a succesful party!

2 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

We can't wait to have our own party with you! We love you Landry Kate!

Robbie and Melissa said...

Happy Birthday pretty girl!! I love her purse;) So glad you were able to have everyone over to celebrate!