Monday, February 21, 2011

What You've Missed...

...Or at least what I haven't blogged about! 
Here are just some of the things we have been up to
It has been so pleasent here the last couple of weeks
Landry and I went to the park
She loves just running and playing
Love this girl!

So, how do you know it has been so nice out?
Landry's knees look like this
Poor girl got her mommy's clumsiness

Dani came over Saturday to help me transform Landry's room into her big girl room (more on that later) and we took her to dinner to thank her. 
We love us some hibachi
Love this picture
Playing on the couch with Pop
She loves Angel (sometimes a little too much!)
For the Super Bowl we went over to the Boozer's house and Landry sat with Hilary for a while. 
She loves Hilary!
Angel's new thing is to sit with Landry in her bed. 
Last week while I was cooking dinner I couldn't find Landry or Angel and then heard something in her room. 
Grabbed the camera and this is what I found. 
She was reading to Angel!

For work, I get to travel and do a lot of neat things. 
Last week I went to Orlando and did this event called the Cutting Edge.  It is where we take pilots and other employees and let them work the ramp.  We get to load the bags, sit on the car that pushes the plane back and help walk the plane to the runway.  It is such a neat experience and one that I love doing.
My co-worker Meghan and I went together
After that, we got to go to Sea World and practically had the park to ourselves!

Last week, Landry and I met Dani and Bobby for lunch.  We hardly ever get to see them, so when they asked us out, I couldn't resist!
Uncle Bobby let her have some of his chocolate milkshake
Getting a french fry from Aunt Dani
I think that about sums up the last two weeks. 
Good job if you made it through picture palooza!



1 comment:

Mix and Match Mama said...

I love the picture of Landry reading to Angel! So sweet!!