Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Birthday Celebration

Saturday night I celebrated my 30th Birthday
with some of my favorite people
at Blue Mesa Cafe
I love this girl!
And Tim loves her husband!
Bobby bought me some kind of shot I had
never heard of and I was supposed to chug it,
but got about halfway through and gave up.
It was one of the nastiest things I have ever tasted!
I got to blow out 30 candles on my yummy cake
My mom bought me the cutest balloon for my chair!
And I got some really great gifts from everyone!
I had such a good time and I am so blessed to
have such wonderful people in my life
and as I was looking around the room
 I thought to myself just how lucky I really am!

1 comment:

Robbie and Melissa said...

Oh Happy Birthday!!! I so wish we were there to help celebrate! So glad you had fun - you deserve it!!