Sunday, July 17, 2011

Let the celebrating begin!

This weekend we began the celebrations of
both my Birthday and Dani's first shower!

Wednesday, I turn 30!
My parents decided to take us out to dinner last night
We went to my favorite type of restaurant, Hibachi!
I love, love, love hibachi
The cook found out we were celebrating my birthday and sent out some yummy fried ice cream. 
 

My little picaso!
I saw this advertised on TV and just knew my little artist would love it!
I love that the markers only write on the paper and nowhere else!

Today, we had Dani's first shower!
We have 8 more weeks until her and Bobby say "I do"!
The girls that threw her shower did such a good job.
They had all pink and black themed food and some yummy cupcakes.
I brought Landry with me and she wanted to help "Ninny"
so she sat up there with her and helped her throw away the trash.
 
Such a fun weekend!
Let the celebrations begin!

No comments: