Monday, October 17, 2011

What You Missed

So, since my little blogging hiatus, a lot
has been going on in the Smith house.
Here is just a glimpse into the things
I have missed blogging about.

A few weeks ago I took Landry to our
public library.  She loves books and Bedford
just built a new library and I figured it was a
good time to take her.
She loved it!
The library was pretty bare so we snuck off into
a little corner and got some books and sat
and read them.
I love that she loves books and hopefully
will love to read someday.
The library also has little computers for her
age to sit and listen to books and
interact with them.
Last week since it is still so hot at night I
let Landry eat a fudgesicle on the patio.
She loved it!
She thinks it's fun getting messy!
Last week we finally got around to taking my mom
out for her Birthday.  We went to one of my
family's favorite restaurants, Chuy's.
Love that smile!
After dinner we went back to Dani and Bobby's
place to frost and eat some cupcakes!
Last week Landry found these sunglasses
and has worn them every day since!
This past Saturday night we went to a family friends
wedding.  It was at the same church Dani and Bobby got married in
and the same church Tim and I got married in.  I love the Sanctuary.
Here is my married sister and I afterwards.
Sunday, Stephanie, Tim, Landry and I went to the Texas State Fair!
It's a tradition in my family to go.
I love the fair!
Here is the annual Smith Family picture with Big Tex
Landry with Big Tex
Here are the sunglasses again
I have a feeling you will be seeing a lot of them on the blog!
The main reason we love the fair?
The FOOD!
Tim's favorite this year was the buffalo chicken in a flapjack.
It was actually really good.
My favorite?
The frito pie balls.
We took Landry to the petting zoo and she loved it!
She loves animals and tried to touch each one
If you know my child, you know her love of rides.
We had bought so many tickets that she got to ride 4 this year!
Landry in a racecar
Landry in an airplane
Landry in a bumper style car
And Landry in a hot air balloon!
We had to have a Fletcher's Corndog!
This is the result of our day at the Fair!
That is a good day if you ask me!


2 comments:

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Hey Kara! It was so fun to get to hang out with you at the party! I just sent you a blog invite, so hopefully you will be able to get on! Cute post about the fair! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.