Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Updates

Yes, as a matter of fact, I am a horrible blogger!
This I know.
I've accepted it and embraced it.
Here are some things we have been doing over
the last couple of weeks.
We went and ate at the Boozer's house for the first World Series game
and Landry loved driving Charley's car around!
We went to dinner with the Shull's a few weeks ago, and this is the
best Shay and I could do with getting the girls' picture!
Last weekend we went to a local pumpkin patch and let
Landry pick out a pumpkin to bring home.
They also had a slide
and some cars
Then she discovered the greatness that is kettle corn!
Here is her final selection!
Shay turned 30 last week and we went to her parents house
for a surprise party!
I loved hanging out with her McKinney friends and her family.
I have known Shay since we were 12 and we have so many
memories together.  I couldn't make it through life without this girl!

Halloween!
Landry really got into Halloween this year and loved getting
all sorts of goodies!
My parents got her a pumpkin full of her favorites
Including her first pair of underwear!
Our church had their trunk or treat on Sunday after church
and Landry got to play with Brady and Charley!
On Monday for Halloween we went to my work for our annual
Halloween extravaganza!
We stopped at Grammy's house to trick or treat
and show them her costume!
Then we walked down the street to Mrs Kim's house to
get some goodies from her!
After that we went to our old church's trunk or treat and hang out
with the Boozer family
They had a petting zoo
Wonder Woman was tuckered out by the end of the night!
Happy Halloween from the Smith Family!


1 comment:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Wow! Picture over-load! Landry was a cutie patootie on Halloween! Love you!