Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Years Eve and New School

Happy 2012!
Tim and I went on a date New Years Eve.
P.F Changs, just the two of us.
It was lovely. 
Love this man.
We discovered this is our 13th New Years spent together.

Tuesday Landry started her new school.
I had the day off so I took her from 8-2.
I prayed so hard the night before for her to adjust well.
She did awesome.
She walked right in with her backpack on, turned around and gave
me kisses and said "bye mommy".
Melt my heart.
I love this kid.
Plus, having the day off was a nice change of pace.
I got so much done.
I couldn't wait to go pick her up at 2 though.
They said she did so good and had no problems.
When we got home, it was so nice outside
that we went for a walk.
 When we got back on our street I let her walk her babies
in the wagon.
She is one month away from turning 3.
I cannot believe it!

1 comment:

Mix and Match Mama said...

I'm so happy she loves her new school! Yay!!