Friday, December 30, 2011

Our 2011

Well, 2011 has come to a close.
As I look back on all that we have done this year
I realize that we have had a wonderful year.

January
We took the crib away and Landry officially became a big girl!

February
Landry turned 2!

March
The weather started getting nicer and Landry
discovered her love for a trampoline

April
Tim and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary by going
on a cruise and swimming with the dolphins

May
Landry started gymnastics and loved it
And I went to Chicago for work

June
Landry completed another summer of swim lessons
and we swam a lot after that
And I took Dani to Phoenix for her Birthday

July
I turned 30 and celebrated with all my closest friends and family

August
Landry got a Bob
And we celebrated Dani at her Bachelorette Party

September
Dani and Bobby got married

October
We made our annual trip to the State Fair

And found our inner Wonder Woman

November
We visited the Happiest Place on Earth for the second time in Landry's life

December
We celebrated another wonderful Christmas season with our
friends and family.

So, what does 2012 bring for the Smith Family?
We have a few trips planned including Christmas at DisneyWorld and
a lot of other things in the works.
It should be a good year for us!


No comments: