Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Tis the Season to be Jolly

We have been lazy thse last few days and I have loved it.  I have loved spending my days with Landry and totally forgot to blog about my daily blessings. 
On Sunday we had our first Christmas with my mom's side of the family.  This was unusual for us this year, as it was a week before Christmas, but it was the only time all of us could find to be together. 
She loves playing in ninny's makeup bag
My Aunt Karen just adopted a new dog and Landry loves her.
She played on the floor with her
She helped Mimi open gifts
And Ninny
She got one of her favorite dvd's
Smelling aunt Karen's new perfume
She got a new dress up trunk from them and decided
 that Macy needed to wear the bracelets.
We had such a good time!
Choo-Choo decided to perch himself up on top of the fridge
and watch while we were gone

On Monday we set up a surprise for Landry from my
parents.  If you didn't already know it, my daughter is obsessed
with trains.  We found one that you can set up under the tree.
My blessing for that day was watching her eyes light up when we turned it on!
Choo-Choo sat up in our room Monday
Tuesday he flew back into Landry's bathroom
My blessing yesterday was this girl and our pajama day!

No comments: