Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March so far

These past two weeks have been crazy to say the least.
The last thing on my mind at the end of the day is blogging.
I do want to put some things on here since this is our
little scrapbook, I don't want to forget!

Landry has become quite the little Betty Crocker lately.
2 weekends ago she spent the night with Tim's parents
and then Sunday she made us woopie pies.
 
This past Friday night we took Tim's grandmother
out for her 86th Birthday!
Saturday night mom and I party hopped.
First we had a wedding.
One of Dani's good friends got married and mom and I didn't want
to miss her saying I Do!
Then we hopped on over to Aunt Diane's 50th
Birthday party.
My Aunt Diane is so special to me.
I was just 7 when I first met her and then when
I was 8, I was in their wedding.
We had such a good time at her party.
Sunday we spent the day with my parents.
We went out to Stonebriar and rode the carousel.
Then we met Bobby and Dani for dinner at a yummy
outdoor patio restaurant.
Fun times!

No comments: