Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Every 4 Years...

This girl gets a Birthday!
Our sweet Angel has a Leap Day Birthday, so every
4 years we celebrate her!
Angel has been a part of our family since before
Tim and I got married.  We love her!
So, does that make today her 8th or her 2nd Birthday?

Since today was so nice outside we sat out in the driveway
and Landry and Angel got to play.

Now, on to this weekend.
We went out to my parents house last weekend
and had such a good time!
Saturday we went out to Stonebriar Center to shop and eat.
We went to Cheesecake Factory and had a yummy
slice of cheesecake
Saturday night we headed out to Ft Worth to one of
our other favorite restaurants, Joe T. Garcia's.
We love sitting outside there normally, but Saturday
night it got chilly!
Sunday I got a glorious pedicure
It was a lovely weekend.

Happy Leap Day!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG...that picture of Tim and Landry is one of the best photos I have ever seen...of both of them! How much I love my sweet boo---Love, Ninny

Anonymous said...

Oh and Happy Birthday to our niece dog, Angel! Love Aunt Dani and Uncle Bobby