Monday, June 18, 2012

Fathers Day Weekend

This weekend was certainly a good one!
We got to spend time with a lot of our family.
Friday night, we went over to Tim's parents house
to see his cousin's new baby, Chase.
Landry has been looking forward to this for a while.
She is in love with babies right now!
Everytime we see one, she asks if she can go see
it and touch it.  It's the cutest thing and makes me so
excited for when the day comes that she gets to be a big sister!
I have been prepping her all week that Chase is a real baby
and not her dolls that she can just pat hard or swat at!
She was so cute with him.
She would just stare at him and try to touch him so gently.
As you can see, he wasn't as impressed with her!
Tim said he had forgotten how to hold a baby this small!

Saturday night, Dani and Bobby had a housewarming party.
Our whole family was there and so was Bobby's. 
It was so good to get together with all of them again.
I also got to see this lil lady.
I don't get to see my Grammy very much so when I do,
it's a special occasion.
Landry was chomping at the bit to get in the pool and play
Look at her cute new bikini!
I am so proud of these two
Their house is perfect for them and I cannot wait to
see all the memories they will make there!

Sunday was Father's Day.
We took my dad to our favorite restaurant,
Joe T. Garcia's.
We love this place and any excuse to go is good in our book.
I am so lucky to have the dad that I have.
He is so good not only me, but Tim too. 
He considers Tim a son and is always so thoughtful to him.
Love you Daddy!
This guy is a great father too!
I am so proud of Tim.
When I look at him with Landry it makes my heart beat faster.
He is so good with her and helps me out so much.
I couldn't imagine doing this parenting thing without him by my side.
Landry is one lucky little girl!


No comments: