Monday, June 4, 2012

Summer Lovin

Well, it's June!
Our summer has officially started.
I love being able to stay up a little
later and play outside.
Friday we headed to Clyde to see my cousin Brett graduate.
Dani and I rode together in her car
while my mom and dad took my car with Landry.
We of course had to stop for a Blizzard!
It is so hard for me to believe he is old enough to graduate.
I of course made a shirt for Landry to wear
just like I did for his brother Chase
That night we all stayed in a hotel
and it was just like old times.
I love these girls!
This is how Landry rode the next day home

Saturday afternoon we headed over to Tim's
parents house to swim and hang out
We had such a good time!
Yesterday we headed over to Bobby and Dani's
house to swim!
Landry loves swimming with her Uncle B!

Today Landry started her swim lessons.
She was really shy the first 25 minutes
but then towards the end she started warming
up and did really well.
Tonight when we got home we blew up Landry's
pool and let her swim some more.
It's going to be a great summer!


1 comment:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Love the last picture!!! So cute of Miss L!