Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A Birthday and Anniversary Celebration

Howdy.
This weekend was a fun one.
Friday was my baby sister's 27th birthday.
Every year she gets older makes me feel really old.
We went to one of our favorite places, Mt Fugi.
Happy Birthday!
My Grammy and Grandaddy came along too
So, for Dani's Birthday I wanted Landry to pick out what she
wanted to get her Ninny.  At first she wanted to get her a pink
train, and I couldn't find one.  Then, as we were walking
through Target we spotted this pillow and she said "Ninny loves cupcakes"
so here is her gift from Landry.
Since we went to a nice place to eat, Landry went down the
street to cousin Steph's house to swim and play, but came back
down to see everyone and open gifts.
Dani loves her big brother Tim!

Saturday we ran some errands with my parents and stopped
at this little hambuger joint on the side of the road.
They were really yummy!

Saturday night we went to a party for a friends parents Anniversary.
Nick is one of Tim's oldest friends and he and his wife and their
kids moved to Maine last year, so it was really good to see them.
Landry loved playing with his daughter, Bella.
We have a fun week planned!
I can't wait!


No comments: