Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Disney-Day 4

On Tuesday, we went to Magic Kingdom.
This is by far my favorite park.
I love walking down that Main St. seeing the castle.
The first thing we had to do was ride the train.
I discovered on this trip that Landry is definitely my child!
She wanted to ride any and every ride she could.
I'm the only person in our family that will do that, so I'm so
glad to know I have a partner in crime!
Her favorite ride by far was the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.
She sat between my dad and I and when we went down the hill
and told her to put her hands up she only went halfway and got so tickled,
it was adorable!
We also rode the Buzz Lightyear ride, and yes, she insisted on
wearing her sunglasses during the dark ride!
Here are the ears she got this year.
We are starting quite the collection!
That concludes Day 4!

No comments: