Monday, April 29, 2013

16 Weeks


How far along? 16 Weeks


Size of the Bambino? The size of an Avocado
Maternity Clothes? Yes.
Weight Gain? I’m not sure. If I had to guess I would say about 5 pounds.
Stretch Marks? Not yet
Gender? We are still pretty set on boy. There are only a few people that think this might be a little girl.
Name? We have a girls name picked out, and I threw a boy name out there this week that Tim actually likes, so we might be sticking with that one.
Sleep? I fall asleep wonderfully. Then at about 5 AM, I’m wide awake. It has gotten worse this week. It’s a good thing makeup covers the bags under my eyes!
Cravings? Fruit. Tim went to the store yesterday and brought home a pineapple, apples, oranges, blackberries, blueberries, strawberries and a cantaloupe! I can’t seem to get enough fruit. But, on the other hand I still want French fries.
What I Miss? Nothing really
Symptoms? I’m feeling great for the most part. I love the 2nd trimester!
Belly Button? Still in, thank goodness.
Best Moment? This week I had a great moment. Yesterday, as I was sitting in church praying over this baby and our family and asking God to protect us through all that we have going on, I felt a small little thud thud. The best feeling in the world. I had forgotten how great it was to feel your baby kick for the first time. Now, all I want to do is sit still and feel for it. God works in such great ways.

3 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

You two girls are so cute!! Love you both!

Robbie and Melissa said...

You look great kara! So excited for you:)

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Love Landrys hair!!