Monday, May 6, 2013

17 Weeks



How far along? 17 Weeks

Size of the Bambino? The size of an Onion
Maternity Clothes? Yes.
Weight Gain? 9 Pounds
Stretch Marks? Not yet
Gender? We still are going with boy. We find out on May 30th for sure!
Name? We have a girls name picked out, and we have the boys names down to two.
Sleep? Sleep is getting better this week.
Cravings? Still fruit and French fries. To me this is the weirdest thing, but I guess that’s why it’s a craving!
What I Miss? Nothing really
Symptoms? I’m feeling great for the most part. I love the 2nd trimester!
Belly Button? Still in, thank goodness.
Best Moment? I had a doctor’s appointment this past week. I’ve discovered that this baby likes to sit low and on my left side. Every time I feel a little kick, that is where it is coming from. Still love feeling this little person kicking inside of me.

2 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

You girls are as cute as can be! I vote that you're having a boy :). Love you!

Amber Massey said...

Hi belly!