Wednesday, October 9, 2013

39 weeks

How far along? 39 Weeks

 

Size of the Bambino? The size of a small watermelon.  

 

Maternity Clothes? Yep.  

 

Weight Gain? 30 pounds

 

Stretch Marks? No

 

Gender? It’s a Boy!  

 

Name? Hayden Timothy Smith

 

Sleep? Still getting up twice a night to potty, but I've been falling back asleep pretty easily. 

 

Cravings?  Cereal and pineapple

 

What I Miss? Wearing non maternity clothes

 

Symptoms? I have been having Braxton Hick’s contractions pretty consistent this week.  

 

Belly Button? It popped! Does that mean I'm done?

 

Best Moment- Knowing this is my last week with Landry as my only child, I have been snuggling her and holding her and getting some good one on one time with her. I'm so glad I stopped working early for that reason alone!

1 comment:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Yay!!!! I can't wait to meet Hayden! I feel like we've been waiting on him FOREVER! I'm so excited!