Monday, August 11, 2014

Hayden is 10 months old!


I cannot believe we are in month 10 already!  Time is just flying by for our boy.  This month has brought on a lot of changes for him.  When I compare his 9 month photo to this one, I feel like he has grown so much!

 

Biggest Milestone:

We have two this month!  He is officially crawling.  He started about a week after he turned 9 months old and hasn’t stopped since!  Having a crawler is more difficult than I remembered.  I can’t just lay him down to change him anymore.  If my hand is not on him, he immediately rolls over and is gone!  We put the baby gate at the top of the stairs so he could roam up there and he loves it!  

The second milestone is his 5th tooth!  He has three up top and two on the bottom now.  

 

Eat:

He is eating 3 bottles a day with 8 oz. of formula in each.  He is eating cereal and fruit/vegetables three times a day also.  We also added in turkey, shredded cheese, eggs, avocado and rice this month.  He loves all types of food, which makes it so easy for this busy mom!  

 

Play:

He loves any toy he can get his hands on!  Although, these days every toy ends up in his mouth.  

 

Sleep:

He is still sleeping about 13 hours a night and two short naps during the day.  

 

We ate watermelon outside a few weeks ago, and at first he didn’t know what to make of it, but then he loved it!

 

Celebrating my Birthday with my precious boy!

 

I took him for his 9 month checkup last week and he weighs 25 pounds (98th percentile), is 30 inches tall (97th percentile) and has a head circumference of 16.25 inches (68th percentile).  When I looked back and compared him to Landry, she was 24 pounds and 30 inches tall, so they are right around the exact same size!  

 


We went to Charley's birthday party and Hayden got to play with his buddies! 

We are enjoying our vacation so much!  Hayden however does not love the beach as you can tell by the photo above!  More pictures to follow!

No comments: