Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Show and Tell Tuesday- Introductions

Hello there! Today's show and tell series starts the new year by introducing ourselves. I love this idea! 


Here's a little insight into who I am...

My name is Kara Smith

I've been married to my high school sweetheart Tim for almost 10 years,

I'm a mom to Landry who's almost 7 and Hayden who is 2,
I became a stay at home mom this past year and it's the best decision I have ever made. 

I'm also a firm believer in Jesus Christ. 

I have lots of friends


And a great family

My passion is working out
I'm a believer in all kinds of fitness. Not just weights. I take dance classes, I do insanity and strength training. 

I love blogging! I don't blog every day but I try and get everything that happens to our family on here. My goal this year is to blog more. 

So that's me! 

I can't wait to read all of these! 

4 comments:

Caits Cozy Corner said...

so glad to have met you! this is such a great post! hope you check my blog out as well!

Mix and Match Mama said...

And you're like the sweetest person on the planet. You left that one out :).

Ash said...

Beautiful family! Nice to meet ya! smialeklife.blogspot.com

Robbie and Melissa said...

Love this post and that I was able to meet you in "real" life! :) One of my greatest friends and best things about living in Texas!