Friday, January 22, 2016

Friday Favorites

Another Friday is here!  
This weekend we hardly have any plans and I'm kind of loving that! 

Once again I'm linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci with my favorite pictures of the week. 

Talking to Brobee...
Last week Hayden kept walking around saying Brody's name over and over. I think he was missing him. So I text Dani and we facetimed so Hayden could get his Brobee fix. It was so cute. Brody just kept looking at himself in the phone and Hayden just kept saying Brobee over and over. I hope these boys are always close. 

Gettin my hair did...
Friday I had a hair appointment and I sure needed it. My roots were looking awful. There is nothing better than a fresh color and cut. #exceptmaybeapedicure #andchocolate

Three day weekend...
Landry got out of school early Friday afternoon so when I picked her up in the car she was super pumped about her three day weekend!

It's like wearing a blanket...
So I've seen blanket scarves for a while now and was nervous about buying one. I didn't want it to look like I was getting eaten by the scarf! But I found one with colors I couldn't resist and I'm in love! Saturday was super cold here and it was the perfect day to wear it. 

Best friends forever...
Saturday we went to Corby's birthday party. Hilary did such a good job with the party. The boys had such a good time. Hayden has about 6 boys at our church all within his age and I love it. They are all so cute. And yes, he carries his blanket everywhere. His new nickname is Linus :)


Little baker...
Landry came home from school a few weeks ago with a paper they filled out about what they wanted to accomplish this year. Landry wrote bake a cake. So Monday while she was off we baked a cake. She did it all her own. Cracked the eggs, added all the ingredients and mixed it. It was really good! She was so proud of herself!

Dentist visit...
Wednesday morning Landry had a dentist appointment. We love her dentist! They give the kids a balloon and treat when they leave. Hayden hasn't had his first visit yet but when we went back there to get her he got a treat and balloon too! 

Planning my year...
My Erin Condren planner came in this week and I was so excited! I had one last year and I write everything in it. This year I did one with family pictures and I'm in love with it!

That's our week! Excited for our low key weekend! 

2 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

I don't know where to start?! Your hair, that scarf, that cake and the planner are all perfect! Happy Friday friend! Love you!!

Unknown said...

Love our boys!
I went to finally order a new planner just like you and Jenn's and they are now out of stock, ugh, lol!