Monday, February 1, 2016

Women's retreat weekend

This weekend was such a blessing to me. A few months ago I joined our women's ministry team at our church. It just so happens two of my best friends are on the team as well plus two other ladies I absolutely adore. I have been so fulfilled helping on this team. 

This past weekend we held our women's ministry retreat for the ladies at our church. We've been planning and praying over this event for a while. It was such a success! God is so good!

Our team of ladies
We made the wooden signs and the fabric banner. It turned out so cute. 

How our team really acts!

We had super cute shirts made

I would not have had as much fun this weekend without this girl by my side. I love being with her and she makes everything more fun!

Such a great and fulfilling weekend! 

3 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

I'm so proud of you!!! I love that you're doing this!

Robbie and Melissa said...

cute shirts! I love the craftiness too!

Unknown said...

I love you to pieces Kara!!!!