Wednesday, February 10, 2016

A day in the life

I haven't done a day in the life post in a while and I love looking back at these and seeing how we filled our days. I had a busy day yesterday, so I thought it would be a great day to do it. 

I set my alarm for 6:30, but I always wake up earlier!

First things first, coffee!

Then I unload the dishwasher

Then I sit down and do my bible study

While I do my bible study I eat my breakfast. I found this new recipe for a protein breakfast square and I make a whole pan then microwave one each morning. It's yummy!

After that I wake this pretty girl up
(She's not a morning person!)

Then while she stumbles down the stairs I make her lunch

Once she's ready for school

We wake this cutie up

They play while I get dressed for the gym


Then we head out and take Landry to school. We then head to the gym and wait until the childcare opens. This is usually when I blog or read all my favorite blogs!

On Tuesdays I take 2 classes! I'm usually crawling out of the gym on these days but then I walk in to get this cutie! He loves the gym!

After that we head home and I make my smoothie while Hayden eats his lunch. 


I made a yummy crock pot dinner yesterday so I put that in while he was eating

Hayden goes down for his nap around 11:30. He still naps most days until 2:30! I'm dreading the day he drops these long naps. He's just always been a sleeper. While he naps, I shower and get ready and eat my lunch



I've been making a protein bowl for lunch and it's so yummy! 

Once all that's done I'll either pick up the house, put clothes away or catch up on Netflix. I'm watching Blacklist right now and I love it! I then get Hayden up from his nap and get him dressed

After Hayden wakes up we head to school to get Landry. 

On this particular day we took Angel to the dermatologist. Yes you read that right. Angel is a bulldog so she has really sensitive skin and she has to go to the dermatologist every few months. 

After that we headed home and Landry got ready for cheer practice. Landry has practice every Tuesday night. Tim usually takes her for me but I took her on this night. 

We got home, ate our yummy dinner 

Landry then takes her bath while Tim gets some one on one time with Hayden 

After both kids go to bed, Tim and I sit down and watch some tv. Angel and I share the couch. She's so old she doesn't care if she's in your space or not :)

Pajamas on, makeup off and into bed I go. But not before I watch a little Fixer Upper!

Night night!

1 comment:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Kara! It looks like the perfect day!! I love, love, love these posts the most!!