Friday, June 10, 2016

Friday Favorites

It's Friday!

Woohoo! As we speak I am sitting in the lovely June sun having a garage sale. Remind me to never pick June for this kind of event. I have a feeling we will be in the pool most of the evening recovering! 

Here are my favorite pictures of the week. I'm linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci once again. 

Just keep swimming...
We ended swim lessons last week and I was so proud of my boy. He exceeded my expectations and earned his badge on Monday, which Landry never did. 

He loved swim lessons and loved having his buddies there even more!



Boating with the Boozers...
Last weekend we went out on the boat with the Boozers. We had such a good time. Tim and I both tried surfing and both failed miserably. But the kids had fun and we all got on the tube. Even Hayden! He loved it!




VBS...
Our church had vbs this past week and while I worked it, Landry and Hayden attended it. This was both our first year to go and we loved it. I had snack duty and loved every minute of it. I just love our church. We had over 600 kids attend!

That wraps up another week! 

Now if it wasn't so hot...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that you had over 600 kids attend. That is just amazing!