Friday, June 24, 2016

Friday Favorites

Hello, hello!
Another Friday is here. I had great intentions of blogging this week and then life intervened and well, that didn't happen. I do however have my favorite pictures from the week. 

I'm joining Erika, Andrea and Narci with our Friday favorites. 

My baby sister...
On Saturday night I went out with Dani and her friends for her birthday. We had such a good time. It's been a while since I've laughed that hard. I love my sister so much and getting to spend time with her is one of my favorites. 

My favorite men...
Sunday was Father's Day and we took my dad out with Dani and Bobby. The men in my life are so great. I have a full post on the dinner but here are the pictures of my boys. Tim is such a good daddy. I could write up a million reasons why we love him but the main one is he takes care of us. He's such a good daddy to these kids. 

And these two men are such good dads too. I took this picture a few months back because it is so them. We had all gone to dinner and they were done so they took the kids outside so we could finish and this is what I caught. 
I love both these dads. One helped raise me and one helped raise Tim and both did a good job if I do say so myself!

Sonic run...
On Monday the kids and I needed to get out of the house so we walked across the street to Sonic. They have a patio you can sit on and eat your food on. Both kids loved it. 

Still my baby...
While Hayden was napping Landry wanted to hang out with me and watch tv. About 10 minutes into it I caught her like this. 
She's still my baby sometimes. And I love it!

Brobee...
On Tuesday my mom needed to get her hair done so she dropped Brody off for a bit. Oh how my kids love him. They didn't leave his side the whole time. I'm telling you, he was plenty entertained. 

Big Brother watch party...
Our favorite summer show started on Wednesday but Tim and I caught up last night. Landry and Hayden love an opportunity to sit in our bed and watch tv. So this happened. 
Neither one knew what was going on but neither one cared! 

This weekend promises to be a good one. We have date night planned with friends and lots of swimming in store. Plus, we are headed to see a certain blue fish on the big screen!

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Britt Hensley said...

We are Big Brother fans too. My almost 7-year old couldn't understand why they wanted to live with people they didn't know! Ha

Mix and Match Mama said...

The picture of Mike and Danny is my FAVORITE! How sweet is that?!

Unknown said...

Love all of this!