So, my girl Shay has deemed me Fabulous! Wow, what an honor. I have been called many things before, but I love being called Fabulous!
I am to list five things I'm obsessed with and then pass the award on to the five most fabulous blogs I know... Here goes
1. My new obsession is the power bagel from Einstein Bros. Bagels. My new pleasure for Friday mornings is a coffee and power bagel with low fat honey almond cream cheese. Oh so good.
2. I am obsessed with How I Met Your Mother. I only started watching this season, but have slowly caught up on the previous seasons by watching re-runs. This is one of the funniest shows around and my side always hurts after watching.
3. I am obsessed with online "looking". As opposed to online shopping. I never buy anything online for fear I won't like it or it won't fit, but I love to look and then go to the store to find it.
4. I am obsessed with Natural White Cheddar Cheetos. Thanks to Shay for turning me on to these. Landry and I both could sit and eat these in the afternoon and eat the whole bag if it weren't for Tim telling me to cook dinner and the fact that Landry needs to eat her real food! Thanks babe for keeping us in check.
5. I am obsessed with my weekends. It's the only time I have to spend with Tim and Landry, so I always make sure to jam pack in something for all 72 hours! If you will notice all my weekend posts are filled to the brim with things we have done. Tim was just saying how he would like one weekend where we don't have to go anywhere or do anything, but I can't help it, I'm a planner. Plus, I love going out and doing something with my two favorite people!
So, now is the part where I deem five blogs fabulous as well.
2. Dani (at least this will make her post something!)