Thursday, March 18, 2010

Playing catch-up

So, needless to say, this week has been crazy! Both Tim and Landry have been sick, and I am avoiding them like the plague. I am going out of town next week, and getting sick just does not fit into the agenda! We have been going 90 mph lately and I am finally putting some pictures up that I took over the weekend and this week.

Saturday, my dad's whole family went to the Catfish Plantation in Waxahachie. It is this really old house that is supposedly haunted, and they have the best catfish and hush puppies. We stuffed ourselves silly. I loved going to Waxahachie because it is still a really old southern town, and they have all these unique antique stores with some really great finds. Here are some of my favorite girls, my sister, daughter and our cousin, Stephanie. She is getting so old, but luckily she still loves to hang out with Dani and I!

Wednesday night, we went to dinner with some old friends who came into town with their kids. The Wheeler's and Tim and I go way back. Lance was our teacher in high school, but was not much older than us, so he and Tim formed a bond, and have remained friends ever since. He and his wife, Mandy brought their four adorable kids into town with them this time, so we all went to dinner. Here are some of the pictures I got of the kids playing outside of the restaurant. Landry was in Heaven! She ran around with them like she was such a big kid. She loved just watching the older girls and tried to do what they did!



Me and my little leprechaun!

It's Thursday, and I am so ready for the weekend!

3 comments:

Love, Dani said...

I really like that picture of us. Kiss kiss

Robbie and Melissa said...

We saw the Catfish Plantation on the Ghost Hunters tv show and it IS haunted!! At least they made it look like it was on TV!!!! Look out for the lil old lady that used to own it years ago!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for publishing some great family pictures with latest trend of Hairstyles 2010. All of you in your blog post are looking great with some smart haircuts. Great family blog.