Monday, March 29, 2010

Where in the World have the Smith's Been?

Hello Blog World! Or all 10 of you that read this! I realized I have not blogged in a while. We have been super busy and blogging has been the last thing on my mind. But, I'm back! Here are 10 things that happened while we were away...

1. Brady Boozer had his 3rd Birthday party! Landry had such a good time running around, sliding and watching him open his gifts!

2. We are running now! Gone are the days I can easily chase after her. She is gone faster than I can catch her most days.

3. She had her first taste of cookie cake...and loved it. She is also drinking out of a straw now!

4. She wore my apron from when I was a little girl. My mom has it at her house and I wore it to make dinner the other night and then we put it on her!

5. Landry and Austin went on their first wagon date! Robbie and Tim pushed them around the neighborhood and they loved it!

6. I went to Las Vegas and Phoenix for work. This was my first time in Vegas and the only thing I really wanted to see was the Bellagio fountains. They were so pretty and the music that accompanies them is great.

7. I went back to Just Between Friends this year. I love this event. Here is all the loot I got this year, all for 45.00!!!

8. Landry went to her first baby shower...and probably her last for a while. She is just at that age where she won't sit still and it was too hard to watch her, so Pop to the rescue to come and get her!

9. She went to our cousin, Reed's 2nd Birthday party at The Little Gym. She absolutely loved it. She got to run free and play with all the other kids and dance and jump, she was in her element!

10. She learned to eat pasta like the Lady and the Tramp!

Hope that catches you up on where we have been. I promise to not be gone for so long again!

1 comment:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Yay!! I've missed your posts! I actually read this one twice today :). That little yellow dress you bought Landry was one Kensington had last summer. I honestly think it was my FAVORITE dress she's had. I wish it still fit her!! She's wearing it in our "mailbox" picture. Ahhhh...can't wait to see Landry in it! Love!!