Saturday, August 21, 2010

18 Month Check Up

Yesterday, I took Landry for her 18 month check up.  Luckily we got in right away, but we still had to occupy ourselves for a good 30 minutes in a 10x10 room.  Not easy to do with a rambunctious toddler who was in desperate need of a nap! 
Weight-31 pounds=90th percentile
Height-32 inches=80th percentile
Still a big girl, but at least she is growing up and not just out! 
She also had to get two shots, and was not happy about those!  So, for her good behavior, we had a first for Landry.  My most favorite thing as a kid was a grape slush from Sonic.  My mom would always take me to get one when I did something good.  So, for her reward she got her first grape slush.  She conked out on the way home, so she got to enjoy it in the bath last night. 
She loved it! 

No comments: