Wednesday, August 4, 2010

18 Months Old

For some reason, 18 months just sounds so old to me.  I feel like she is a little girl now.  Not my baby anymore.  I love this little girl so much. 
She has really started becoming independent lately.  She wants to do everything herself. 
She knows how to put her diapers in the trash, she knows how to get her shoes out of the bin to wear that day, she knows how to get her bibs out to bring.  One new thing we are learning is how to open the refridgerator, fun times! 
She moved up to size 5 diapers this month, and a size 6 shoe. 
She is still in 24 month clothes.
She is really starting to talk.  She now says Dada, Mamma, uh-oh, hot, doggie, yes and no. 
Here are some cute pictures I took of her the other night at the fountain by my parents house.  She loves this place, but one thing we need to learn is to walk, not run.  We learned that the hard way!
Please excuse the "girls gone wild moment"!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! LOVE her swimsuit :)

Love, Dani said...

she knows how to say Aunt Dani....thank you very much!