Monday, October 4, 2010

20 Months


Today, my little girl turns 20 months.  I love this age.  She is really starting to talk more and develop her own personality.  Her new thing to do this month is to repeat whatever we say and to yell it.  That might include the word crap that a particular mom said the other day driving when she suddenly remembered she had to tell Landry's father something, I'm not naming names though!  When we put her to bed at night, she will sit in her room and yell "momma, dadda" hoping one of us will come in there.  It is cute and heartbreaking all at the same time.  She eventually gives up, but my girl puts up a good fight.  We have taken the yelling in public as was displayed last week when Dani and I went shopping and I was in the dressing room and from the front of the store I could here "MOMMA".  Luckily Dani had enough good sense to stroll her on out of there!  This morning I was yelling for Angel to come upstairs and get in her crate and she kept yelling doggy after I would yell angel. 

She is also starting to really play pretend.  We will go in her play room and she has a box of dress up clothes and she will put a hat on Tim and I and then she gets to wear the skirt and then she twirls around.  It is really cute.  She loves dolls, and will probably be seeing one from Santa this year. 

We love you Landry Kate!  Happy 20 months!

1 comment:

Love, Dani said...

I love you Landry Kate Smith! I hope to have another outing with you baby doll very soon...oh wait! I will. The fair!!!!!
Love you!