Wednesday, November 10, 2010

10 Things on the 10th

1. I have not had a hot chocolate from Starbucks yet
2. Probably because it is still in the 70's here
3. Thanksgiving is 2 weeks from tomorrow
4. We are almost halfway done with our shopping
5. That panicks me a little bit
6. My girl and I are both feeling a little under the weather.  We came home and put on our pjs to snuggle up and watch TV.
7. I am going on a womens retreat this weekend for our church
8. Tomorrow is Thursday which is almost Friday!
9. I might get to see Bobby this weekend.  I have a great relationship with him and look forward to seeing him.
10. Dani and Bobby get married 10 months from today!  Woo-Hoo! 

Happy Hump Day

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you get to feeling better before you retreat!

Love, Dani said...

Awe how sweet of you to mention that! Yay to getting married.